Eleanor and Chidi must help Michael overcome a Existential Crisis, which causes him to learn how to act human, but at the same time has to make sure he doesn’t go overboard. Vicky, who is now in charge of the Good Place and rearranging everything to her satisfaction to Michael’s dismay, plots to upstage Tahani by hosting a event as a way to torture Tahani after she plans one, and unfortunately the plan succeeds, leaving Tahani unhappy until Jason consoles her. During the event Michael brings Janet along as a smokin’ hot blonde named “Jeanette.” As Eleanor, Chidi, and Michael get together for Ethics class, they’re unaware that Tahani and Jason slept together, and appears that Tahani might have feelings for Jason but he is obviously clueless after he gets up to make cereal. In Eleanor’s past, her family life and environment are displayed during her childhood and adulthood as to how she dealt with a alcoholic mother with a sexual addiction, and a father with a criminal history (who had passed away) who was never there for them. Eleanor soon realize years later that she wished she had a true family that could love her.
Additional cast Edit
- Tiya Sircar as Vicky
- Leslie Grossman as Donna Shellstrop
- Steve Berg as Gunnar
- Marques Tay as Quinston Timeclock
- Noelle E Parker as Young Eleanor
- Drew Brooks as Samuel
- Doc Farrow as Greg
- Tom Beyer as Doug Shellstrop
- 4.05 Million viewers
- At one point, Michael puts on an expression very similar to the figure in Edvard Munch's painting The Scream. This is probably deliberate on the part of Ted Danson and the creative team.